Wednesdays 6:20-7:20pm 12u | 7:20-8:20pm 13+ | $10 per Session for all ages
This clinic is offered to players from any youth hockey organization. Instructed by Hockey Director, Tom Dockery, it focuses on skating – edge work, balance and stride as well as skills – stickhandling moves, passing and shooting.
Wednesdays 7:20-8:20pm | $20 per session
This Clinic is offered to goalies fro any youth hockey organization. Taught by our qualified, experienced instructors, It provides an opportunity to learn and improve upon goaltending positioning and techniques.
SUMMER HOCKEY CAMP
July 11th-July 13th | 9am-11am | $100
- Skating and puck skill – edgework, stopping, starting, stride development
- Stickhandling, passing, shooting
- Small ice games – utilizing the skating and puck skills learned at camp
- For youth players ages 4-17
- Clinic run by Tom Dockery
- Power skating with Brooke Latchford